Grid-Scale Energy Storage
Join us for two days of strategic forecasting, and storage case studies, informed discussion and analysis. Topics will include:
- US and UK market drivers of value
- Challenges facing battery storage technologies
- Integrating electric vehicles into grid-scale storage
- Policy initiatives for bringing energy storage from alternative to mainstream
- Setting long-term priorities for energy storage innovation and deployment in the UK
Key speakers include:
- Karima Boukir, Head of Management of Intermittent Renewable Energies, EDF Energy
- Keith MacLean, Policy and Research Director, Scottish and Southern Energy
- Richard Smith, Future Transmission Networks Manager, National Grid
- Andy Boston, Technical Head, Business Modelling, E.ON
- Graham Howes, Ventures Associate, BP Alternative Energy International
PLUS 1 POST CONFERENCE WORKSHOP:
Grid Connected Energy Storage- Its role and basic design principles
27th June 2012, London.
Contact Andy Gibbons for more information or to secure your place
Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6156/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Group booking discounts also available!
SMi Group offers excellent opportunities to profile your company through tailored sponsorship and branding packages.
For details contact Jules Omura on Tel +44 (0) 20 7827 6018 or email: