AESP Conference: Exploring the Next Generation of Energy Efficiency Programs - A North American Perspective
AESP Summer Conference
Exploring the Next Generation of EE Programs -- A North American Perspective
Come see the shape of things to come for energy efficiency in North America. We'll cover what’s new in technology, marketing, implementation, evaluation and policy so you'll be ready for the future. This one-and-a-half day conference will draw utility professionals and thought leaders from Canada and the United States – opening up a broader perspective in idea-sharing and discussions!
OPENING PANEL SESSION:
Join Richard Sedano from The Regulatory Assistance Project; Andrew Pride, Ontario Power Authority; and Gordon Kaiser, Neeson Arbitration Chambers, for a multi-faceted discussion on emerging strategies in electric and natural gas partnerships.
UTILITY-ONLY ROUNDTABLES: Utility participants will not want to miss this exceptional opportunity to meet with peers from both American and Canadian utility companies to discuss common challenges and share potential solutions.
• New Approaches to TRC Screening in a Low Gas Cost Environment
• Multi-fuel Low-Income Programs: The Case of Québec
• On-Bill Financing for Next Generation Energy Efficiency Programs
• Considerations for Rural Program Design and Implementation
• Next Generation Tier 2 and 3 LDC Electric Efficiency Programs in
Ontario: How to Use the EM&V Protocols to Help You
• Free-ridership: When will the pain stop?
• Energy Benchmarking 2.0
• Exploring the Next Generation of EE Programs
• The Retailer’s Corner
• Cost Effective Energy Efficiency for Low-Income Housing
• Measuring Savings for Homes Built to Exceed Energy Star® Standards
• Will New Codes & Standards Kill Efficiency?
• Moving from Behavior-Blind Customer Segmentation to Informed
• The Path to Claim Savings from Building Codes
• Integrating District Energy into DSM/CDM Plans